Start Solid for your baby with Confidence.
Solid transition is an important milestone in your baby’s weaning journey. Babies were born to eat by themselves. So, around 6 months of age, babies are generally curious. So, most babies are able to feed soft finger food by themselves, even if they have no teeth. I created this course to provide adequate knowledge to mothers/parents about what, when, how to start solid food to their kids as early as 6 months. Moreover it will boost your confidence about providing nutritious safe food to them.
What Will You Learn?
- How to get started
- Signs of readiness of solid weaning in baby
- Safe and unsafe food for babies
- What is BLW
- Things you need to know before starting BLW
- BLW vs Choking in babies
- First aid for choking- live demo
- How to prepare, cook and serve various food (BLW approach)
- How to identify food allergens
- How to track baby growth rate at home
- How to identify nutritional deficiences
- How to prevent picky eating in kids
How to get started
How to get started03:14